- LEGAL NOTICE
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- DUTY TO INFORM ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF DATA TO THE AFFECTED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. RGPD
- DATA PROCESSING AND CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE WEBSITE
- ANTI-SPAM POLICY
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. with address in calle de los Albañiles Nº 3, Postal Code 28320 Pinto (Madrid) with N.I.F. nº B-88641907
- The intellectual property rights of the Web www.mtechconsulting.es, its design, navigation structure, source codes, databases as well as each of the different elements contained therein are owned by ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L., to whom corresponds only the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
- These general conditions regulate the access and use of the Web site that ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. makes freely available to Internet users. Access to this site implies its acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which shall be deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
- Users accessing the Web are expressly authorized to view all information, printing and partial downloading of content only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
3.1) That it is done when the elements reproduced are intended solely for the user’s personal and private use. It is therefore expressly forbidden to use them for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including sending them by e-mail. It is also forbidden that such contents are transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed on any server connected directly or indirectly to a local network and the Internet, so that a group of third parties may have access to such information.
3.2) That none of the contents related to this website are modified in any way.
3.3) That no graphic, icon or image available on this Web is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following, will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. and will give rise to the responsibilities legally established for this purpose, and may be pursued by the latter through the exercise of administrative, civil or criminal actions that, where appropriate, correspond.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Web Site (including, but not limited to, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the Web pages that make up the Web site “www. mtechconsulting.es”, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the Web pages belong to ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. and/or third parties who have transferred their rights. To such effects, it will be understood as Web Site all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible support, known or to be known, that is object of protection by the normative dispositions in force in the matter of intellectual and industrial property.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading or temporary storage, either in whole or in part, of the contents and/or elements inserted in the Web Site or in the pages that make it up exclusively for personal, private and non-profit use by the user is authorized, provided that in any case the origin and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
In no case does access to the Web Site imply any kind of permission, waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by their owners, unless otherwise expressly stated. The present conditions of use of the Website do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. or, where appropriate, by the third party owner of the rights affected.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and/or the contents incorporated therein is strictly prohibited. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. reserves the right to carry out whenever necessary and without prior notice, all modifications and updates of the information contained in its Web, both in its Spanish version and in other languages, of the configuration and presentation of this one and of the access conditions. The documents and graphics published on this Web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. provides the materials and graphics contained in this Web site without express or implied warranty of any kind. ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. disclaims the existence of any implied warranties or conditions with regard to the information contained herein, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. or its suppliers be liable for any damages of any kind, including those resulting from lost profits, business interruption or loss of data due to the use or misuse of the materials contained on this server, even if ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to its Web nor in its different contents. Nor does it guarantee that it is always and in all cases updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update such content as soon as possible. ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. does not assume any type of responsibility for any of the information contained in other Websites to which the Website may refer through hypertext links.
- ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the links of third parties to which reference is made in the Web www.mtechconsulting.es, nor guarantees the absence of virus or other elements in the same ones that can produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the user, excluding any responsibility for the damages of any class caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, it is not responsible for the content of any of them, nor for any changes or updates they may undergo.
- Both access to this Web and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) as well as files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
- Also ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. is the owner of the industrial property rights related to its products and services, and specifically of those related to the registered trademark. Regarding quotations of products and services of third parties ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility of ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. on them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, recommendation by ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L.
- The unauthorized use of any information contained in this Web, its resale, as well as the injury of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
- Any type of link from third parties to this Web must be to the home page or entry page: mtechconsulting.es
ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. (hereinafter), as responsible for this website and in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on Protection of Personal Data, the new European Regulation 679/2016 and the Law of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE 34/2002, of June 11) has implemented policies, means and procedures to ensure and protect the privacy of personal data of its USERS.
DUTY TO INFORM ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF DATA TO THE AFFECTED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. RGPD
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 and 14 of the RGPD 679/2016 of 27 April, we make available to the data subject the additional information concerning the processing of their personal data.
Responsible for the Processing:
ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. with address at Calle de los Albañiles Nº 3, Postal Code 28320 Pinto (Madrid) with N.I.F nº B-88641907.
LIST OF PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
CONTACTS VIA WEB CLIENTS
With the purpose of: Management through the web of customers and potential customers.
Type of data: Name and surname; E-mail;
The period of conservation of the data is: 1 year from the insertion of the data or from the revocation of the consent.
No profiling, automated decisions and/or applied logic is foreseen.
Legal Basis: The Data Controller has the Processing Activity described for the provision of its services, which allows to optimize the service provided and its legitimacy is:
Unambiguous consent of the data subject.
Recipients: That the Controller may transfer the personal data provided to recipients and service providers provided, provided that it is limited to the purpose that justifies it as well as the assignments provided for in the applicable legislation.
Categories of recipients: No provision for transfers.
International Transfers: No provision for international transfer of personal data.
Rights: That you can contact the Responsible, in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, revocation, to the portability of your data, right to withdraw the consent given, exercising your rights by contacting the address Calle de los Albañiles nº 3, Postal Code 28320 Pinto (Madrid)), or via email firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject personal data.
You also have the right to complain to the Control Authority.
TREATMENT OF DATA AND ITS CONFIDENTIALITY ON THE WEBSITE
The data provided will be incorporated into processing activities, whose ownership and responsibility is held by ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L., and will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
The entity responsible for the processing, as well as those involved in any phase of the processing and/or the entities to whom they have been communicated – by virtue of the authorization given by the USER – are obliged to observe professional secrecy and will adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures within their reach that guarantee the security of the personal data, avoiding, as far as possible, unauthorized access, illicit modifications, theft and/or loss of the data.
However, USERS are warned and informed that technical measures are not infallible or impregnable, which is why the data controller cannot be held responsible for such practices or their consequences.
The personal data of the USERS, together with those arising as a result of access, use or contracting of the service, may only be subject to automated processing and transferred in the manner and for the purpose established and expressly authorized by the USERS.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user’s device when visiting a website. It is the website operator who determines what type of information the cookie contains and what its purpose is, and it can be used by the web server each time you visit the website. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for a number of different purposes ranging from remembering login information or what is contained in your purchase order.
There are a number of guides that explain what cookies are, and what they are used for.
For more information:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies:
Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies:
These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies:
They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies:
Are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies:
Are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies:
These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies:
These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Cookies used by ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L.
ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. will only use the cookies that you allow us to use. You can control your cookies through your browser. You can find more information about this below.
Cookie settings and revocation of consent:
You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser or device, in the event that you decide to block them, it is possible that certain services that require their use will not be available to you.
You can carry out the management of cookies in the following locations of the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult the Google support or the browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security. 4
For more information, you can consult the Apple support or the browser Help.
MODIFICATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION, PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Finally, we inform you that the data controller reserves the right to modify this data protection, privacy and cookies policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to changes or industry practices, although we will notify you, with due notice, of the changes to be introduced and the time at which they will begin to take full effect.
People who receive any of the communications, information, newsletters, electronic advertising ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. receive them for the following reasons:
– By online registration from this page.
– By registration on line from the pages of collaborators.
– For requesting information about our products and services.
– For having provided your information to one of our Collaborators or Employees.
– By off line registration by filling out forms, newsletters, applications, etc., which are offered at fairs, offices, partners and are archived for further verification for 5 years.
Our communications do not want to reach any person who does not want it, therefore, and in order to correct the situation that can sometimes occur, as a person can register another without your consent, we have incorporated into this subscription system a filter based on a “no contact list”, which prevents you can send a commercial communication to any email address included in it.
Therefore, if you do not want to receive our commercial communications and prevent anyone from being able to register you against your will, please contact us through the method established in each processing activity and we will include in the “no contact list” that address from which the cancellation of the processing is requested.
If you have any problem to do it electronically, please do not hesitate to contact us at our contact telephone number during office hours, where a person will attend you personally and will carry out such procedure.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this website, shall be Spanish law.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise on the occasion of the visit to the web, ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. and the user agree to submit to the judges and commercial courts of Madrid.
Copyright: Design and development by ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. © ENERGY SAVING DATA CONSULTING, S.L. all rights reserved.